MEPEC 2013 launches the first trade exhibition in the Gulf region fully focused on process engineering for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry
Following the resounding success of the first edition of MEPEC in 2011, the organizers of MEPEC have decided to move the event to a larger venue, the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre, in order to attract a larger audience of visitors and to grow the exhibit area into a large scale international exhibition.
With over 150 exhibitors expected to take part, the MEPEC 2013 exhibition will offer multiple opportunities for its participants to meet an ever-growing audience of engineers and top executives and will establish itself as the number 1 trade exhibition in the Middle East for process engineering.
Reasons to Exhibit
10 key reasons why MEPEC 2013 exhibition will provide your organization with a fantastic platform to meet its strategic and commercial objectives:
- Fully focused on process engineering
- Proximity of the conference sessions to ensure maximum interaction with the delegates
- Over 1200 conference delegates expected
- The first edition of MEPEC saw the presence of over 400 engineers from Saudi Aramco and SABIC only among its conference delegates
- SAUDI ARAMCO is the prime sponsor including a large exhibition stand
- All sponsors are granted a substantial amount of exhibition space, thus ensuring the active participation of the leading industry players
- Comprehensive and targeted promotion to attract the “right trade visitors” from the region
- Conference coffee breaks located at the heart of the exhibition and possibility to access delegates luncheons
- Special conditions for exhibitors to access the conference sessions
- Special areas dedicated to young professionals and students
How to exhibit: