Delegate Fees & Registration
|MEPEC 2013 Conference Registration Fees||March to 31 May 2013||From 1 June to 31 July 2013||From 1 August 2013|
|Delegates Full Conference||USD 550||USD 650||USD 750|
|SAS-AIChE and AIChE Members||USD 450||USD 550||USD 650|
|Speakers and Poster Presenters||USD 300||USD 300|
|One Day Registration||USD 250||USD 350|
All delegates will receive a printed energy map worth $460 courtesy of Petroleum Economist. For more information please click here.
- Media and Exhibition Trade Visitors will not complete their registration here. Refer to trade visitors or to media accreditation for further information
Full Registration Fees will include:
- Admission to plenaries & sessions
- Opening Ceremony & Dinner
- Conference Gala Reception
- Luncheons and Coffee Breaks
- Official Sponsored Gift
- Delegate bag and conference materials
- Shuttle Service between Official Hotels and Conference Venue
Registration Fees will not include:
- Access to pre-conference workshops
- Travel and accommodation
- Any other meals
Corporate Group Booking Incentives:
- Register 4 paying delegates for the full conference and get 1 additional complimentary full registration.
- Register 8-17 paying delegates for the full conference and get 3 additional complimentary full registration.
- For group bookings in excess of 17 delegates, please contact the organizer.
- The above incentives do not apply for 1 day registration.
Cancellation, Refund and Substitutions
- Cancellations: Can be done before 1st September 2013 with full refund less 20% Administration charge. Cancellation received after this date will be liable for the full registration fee. Organizer shall not be liable for refunds should visas not be obtained.
- Substitutions: Will be accepted until 1st September 2013
- Registration is not considered complete unless payment is received by the relevant due date.
- Cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing.
Terms and Conditions
- English is the official language of the Conference.
- If a visa is required to enter Bahrain, you are advised to register early and reserve your hotel accommodation.
- Important correspondence will be sent to you by email.
- Acceptance of registration is at the discretion of the organizers.
- All prices are quoted per person.
- To be eligible for early booking discounts, registration and payment must be received by the due date.
- Submitting a completed registration and its receipt by the organizers will be deemedconclusive evidence of the delegate’s agreement to pay the full registration fee due.
- Registration is not considered complete and no participant will be permitted to attend unless payment is received by the relevant due date.
- Methods of payment will be: Credit Card; Electronic Funds Transfer/Bank Deposit.
- If paying by bank transfer, proof of payment will have to be sent by fax or email to the organizers.
- All international money transfer costs and bank transfer fees will have to be paid by the sender.
All reasonable endeavors will be made to hold the Conference and to present its program as scheduled under the circumstances which assure the comfort and the safety of all participants and their guests. However, the organizers cannot be held responsible by any person as a result of a cancellation of the Conference or any of the arrangements, programs or plans connected with it, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to and from, or during their presence in Bahrain, in connection with the Conference. Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance against any such occurrences. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the timing and content of the program. The organizers will not be responsible for assisting the participants in obtaining necessary passports and visas. All delegates will agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of this event.